- Injection molded parts in 5-10 days
- 25 - 2,500 Parts
- Projects starting at $1,996
- Functional Testing
- Clinical Trials
- Tight Deadlines
- Limited Production
- 3D Print (rapid protoype) alternatives
- Focus Groups, and More..
Super Fast - Simply Parts
VistaTek is redefining manufacturing with our new InstaTek process. InstaTek tooling and injection molding allows you to have parts in 5-10 days. We understand the importance of speed and delivering your plastic parts quickly and inexpensively.
InstaTek beats rapid manufacturing (3D Printing, RTV Molding and CNC Machining) day in and day out for pricing, part quality, and lead times for part quantities 25 and above.
For more info on criteria for InstaTek, please see chart below and our Terms & Conditions.
InstaTek Tooling Requirements
- Wall thickness not to exceed 0.120”.
- Models have a flat or basic parting line.
- Parts submitted for InstaTek platform must be fully defined 3D CAD model in acceptable format. No 2D Drawings accepted at this time.
- No pick-outs, or undercut complexities. (This is for InstaTek only, for high volume production, our HiTek system accommodates complex features. 5,000 parts and higher).
- Models must fit within an envelope of 7x7x3” (LxWxH) & have a max depth of 1.5” from the parting line.
- Models are fully defined and include adequate draft and radius: ready for molding.
- Minimum thickness for vertical features such as ribs is 0.04”
- All sharp vertical surfaces will have a minimum radius of 0.02”.
- Ribbed features (@ min. thickness) cannot exceed a maximum depth of 5/8” or 0.625”.
InstaTek's Colors & Materials
|Nylon Glass Filled|
|PC / ABS|
|TPE 40A, 60A, 85A|
VistaTek's Process Comparison Chart
Choose the right process for you
InstaTek™Starting at $1,996
|Lead-Time||5-10 Days||Specific to part|
|Size Parameters||7" x 7" x 3"*||12" x 7"|
|Family Tools||No||Yes, with runner shut-offs|
|Estimated Tool Life||Dependent on part.
|Varies with mold build and part.
100K to 1 million+
|Secondary Operations||Yes, click here to see available options||Yes, click here to see available options|
|Plastic Resins Available||Click here for list, customer can supply material if pre-approved||Engineering Grades, click here to see some of our stock materials|
|Colors available||Limited for certain materials, click here for list||Some stock colors, color matching available|
||Customer request texture and up to A-1 polish|
|Get an InstaTek Quote||Get a HiTek Quote|